Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Monday, September 28, 2009

Grammie...my Mom's birthday...

When we were kids we used to run around on this day and chant: "Remember this important date...September 28th". I never forget it!!!!!
Grammie

"Happy Birthday Grammie! I remember the great birthday cakes, comic books, catching guppies in the creek, walking barefoot in the back picking apricots for jam and pies.
xoxoxo
Annette"

Don made a comment about your photo in the album "History/Genealogy":
"Happy Birthday, Grammie!! A very special lady!! I just realized she was in Watsonville Hospital, staying with Mom and Pop, when our Scott was born, 38 years ago, Sept. 26th."

Carrie made a comment about your photo in the album "History/Genealogy":
"it's so interesting how we re-construct the past and put those pieces back in the right place. finding out whether others were at any given moment helps put the whole picture together."

Patty made a comment about your photo in the album "History/Genealogy":
"Grammie was so sweet and so dear. I think of her often and miss her very much. She made my childhood special and gave me many happy memories. I think of her every time I make an apple pie. Rest in peace, dear Grammie."

No comments:

Post a Comment