Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dancing...

We danced for over 20 years....first ball room, then square dancing and round dancing. We learned to ballroom dance at the Elk's club here in San Jose....started square dancing with Ken and Audrey Oburn (Audrey is alive and still square dancing!!!) and round dancing with Clark and Mackie Smith (both gone)......we danced our way up to the Golden Slippers!!!

This week Cynthia put on this little Utube movie "Double your pleasure" a cute jitterbug number.
Click Here: Check out "YouTube - Double Your Pleasure"

and it brought back good memories of our dancing days...especially round dancing....a fair enough example on the following youtube presentation.
Click Here: Check out "YouTube - Buttons & Bows square and round dance club"

Here we are at Asilomar at a square dance festival. Danced with some great people, Canadians, wonderful dancers and lots of fun. I think I was on the verge of getting Mononucleosis about that time. One of the guys, as a hobby, diagnosed illnesses by manipulating your feet and he told me I had something wrong with my liver!!! By golly, I did...within a month I was terribly ill with mono!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment