Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy birthday to me....



Many years ago we celebrated a Mother's day at breakfast in Santa Cruz and a visit to the Mystery spot, where this picture was taken.

Oh. to roll back the years and look this young again!!! (I just gave away the pink jacket the other week, finally realizing that it would never fit now....but the earrings I still wear!!)

I hope that all of you realize the preciousness of your years....each one is a special gem to be cherished, it will never be replaced.










Julie took this picture...










Julie took this picture of Mary





a special flower arrangement with butterflies lighting on the flowers





the margarita got to me...those rosey cheeks!!!!

the food was almost gone...delicious!!!






everyone played cribbage or games

No comments:

Post a Comment