Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Saturday, March 6, 2010

my birthday continues....

It was great of Elizabeth to drive us over to the beach...Martin and Julie, Dad and I . I had been hankering to stay at the beach for a few days for my birthday....so this was the next best thing!!!

We took sandwiches and drinks and headed for the Santa Cruz pier for some of those yummy french fries...way out at the last place where we always go.

We had seagulls begging for our food...the wind blew us apart...(fortunately we all had hooded sweatshirts), but the sky and ocean were magnificent. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day .









the pelican is NOT standing on Martin's shoulder!!!!

headed over to the ice cream parlor

Julie with her ice cream cup...a huge catamaran in the distance

looks like one Dad had.

We drove down to Seabright to look at a house right on the beach that Dad and I have been considering for years....to find a place for a spring time beach trip. What a disappointment ...but after the Wright's place anything would be!!!!

So now my birthday is officially over!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment