Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Monday, May 10, 2010

the day after....

Thank you...thank you...thank you....
What a lot of wonderful flowers and gifts I received.

my new pride and joy!!!!!



Roses from my honey...

















Fred and Cathleen brought a pretty package with a lovely box full of seeds on a strip for instant planting...





and a string of butterfly lights for outdoors.







A pretty red rose plant from Danny.













A lovely basket, made by Kathie and Shelby. ..it is lovely and well done!!!

Bobby brought a gorgeous orchid,




Annette thought up and executed the superlative brunch cooked especially for the Fortunes by Flower Flower..delicious and gave me a wrought iron wall sconce for candle or flowers.

Cyndy brought a big tray with coffee and trimmings.














John and Sue brought a really unusual white chrysanthemum and a pretty butterfly decortion, Mary a hug and a kiss
and















Elizabeth and Robert and kids one single beautiful rose in a bud vase plus a great big container of my favorite vegetable soup!!!















Early in the morning Christina called to wish me Happy Mother's day....something interesting happened after her call...apparently she got a wrong number first and later on in the day a lady called and asked if I got the call from my grand daughter...who had gotten her number by mistake!!!! now who would do such a nice thing on a special day...see there are some nice people in the world after all!!!! Later on Michelle called and



Victoria and Henry stopped by with a garden bouquet and the program for her art exhibit..which we were sorry to have missed.

















It was the best day ever and I thank you all for the wonderful gifts. I love you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment