Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sister Mary Constance. RIP

Died peacefully in the lord on June 14, 2011. Born in Philadelphia, PA, July 4, 1934. A Carmelite Nun for more than 50 years. Funeral Mass 10:30 a.m. Monday June 20th, at the Carmelite Monastery, 1000 Lincoln St., Santa Clara, CA with viewing from 1 - 4:30 p.m. Sunday June 19.

Sister Mary Constance taught me the prayer they say everyday at the Carmelites:
Mary, my Queen and my Mother
Remember I am Your own
Keep me and guard me
As Your property and possession.

Bless her heart. I for one will miss her sweetness and loving help in times of trouble.

Sign her guest book;
Bobby do you remember Greg being baptized there and the rainbow on a sunny day??? And all the painting she did in the church and chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment