Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Monday, September 26, 2011

all set up...

Just got back from a cool and refreshing dip in the pool and here was Mary...bless her heart...delivering the electrical connection to my computer.   She and Q tip stayed only a few minutes.  I really appreciate her taking the trouble to come all this way.  Also thank you Michael for packing the car so well.

I got the vhs recorder working, Mary...the t.v. had to be on a special setting that I found by accident.

It is so nice here...calm and quiet now that school has started. But I enjoyed the campers  having so much fun. They will keep the pool open and heated into October, long as the good weather lasts.  The guys check the pool every 3 hours...it is always squeaky clean!!!

We really love our little nest.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment