Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Monday, February 16, 2009

Greener mountains


I just watched a wonderful movie called Greener Mountains, and I enjoyed it even more the second time! It was filmed at Zaca Lake in southern California.

All through the movie I kept thinking "oh how I wish I could have been here at this summer resort during the summers when I was a kid." I even went so far as to wish we could have owned the place and we were putting on the shows, maybe not Midsummer Night's Dream, but something we wrote ourselves. Because we used to do that when we were kids, make up shows and march through town with drums and signs advertising our show. What imaginations we had!!!!

















I hope that this place will be loved and preserved for future generations, and that maybe someday they will be putting on summer shows.......just like in the movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment