Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today is my birthday.....


I was thinking....I have so much...why do I need another birthday????
I have a wonderful, loving husband and family...children and grandchildren...the love of God and my Celestial friends....
and material things I have in plenty.
In fact today I thought I should spend some time on my favorite things......to prove that I have EVERYTHING!!!!

I love ANYTHING blue!!!! any shade any texture ....blue ocean, flow blue china, willow china, blue eyes, blues music....







I love butterflies.....


and the beach.....








and kites









and a fireplace cricket.....
















and my painting of the Oyster Gatherers by John Singer Sargent.
so...what if it is a print......but I have had it painted with a decoupage
brush strokes and several people have mistaken it for the real thing!!!!!




and my collection of little boxes....thanks to my daughter Annette, who keeps me supplied. I have over 28 of them.......plus a select amount of beautiful unusual cigar boxes.








and especially, the ramps...
this picture was taken before all the planting was put in.....the joy to walk all through the garden and look at all the plants!!!!!


My cup runneth over!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment