Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dear Danny

I love this photo.  Marie took it of Daniel waiting his turn. He was so wonderful while you were gone.  He and Julie were best buds and she said to him "now we have to talk about this", and like any man he said "no I don't want to talk about it..it makes me feel bad", and she kept pestering him to "talk it out".
They are so wise for their age.  (That was Saturday night.)

All day Sunday he stuck to the boys like glue...it was hard to tell who was his favorite of the 3 boys.  Martin because he slept nextto him and watched out for him, Robbie who gave him a motorcycle
ride or Michael who let him ride home with him. 

It was so cute...everywhere Michael went,  Daniel followed lugging his booster seat for the car.   Auntie Naine and I thought it was so endearing the way he carried that seat around the yard..to the barn and back...following Michael...until Michael finally told him to put it in the car.

Elizabeth told us the story about the nurse at the hospital asking Matthew where he got such a cute face and him saying " I was born with it".  The girls were amazed that he didn't seem to be in any pain.  I remember when I put the big gash in my leg....thinking this did not hurt but it looked so gross.

And Daniel at brunch Sunday going over and whispering to Grandpa that he forgot to say grace.
When we said the rosary Saturday night he sat so still on the couch with the big boys.  Rosary for you and Matthew.

They say adversity strengthens...so I guess you, Daniel and Matthew can be listed as VERY strong.

Love you lots
Mom   xo

No comments:

Post a Comment