Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Friday, March 27, 2009

interest in art...

I took so many art courses...starting way back in grammar and high school, but quit when I was inspired by a Navy nurse (but that is another story to tell) to become a registered nurse. The Good Lord kept me busy with my medical studies, and then marriage, and my children, who were my pride and joy ...we had a lot of fun doing crafts!! We started our business in 1976, I became interested in art again, and began taking lessons from artists in art supply stores (they had studios in the backs of the stores) and in the Adult Education classes at various schools. My love of drawing has always taken a back seat to a new interest or business. I started and never finished the tree on the right. Somehow the edges got ruined and I had to cut the canvas down....now I like it!!!


A quick oil study...very small 4 x 8...I found it hidden away just recently..



No comments:

Post a Comment