Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Help , I'm sinking in a blog!!!

It's been a blast but every day is TOO much.... I need to spread my interests around. I need to clean out closets, work on photo albums, walk in the garden more, and maybe try a little more sketching......

ANYWAY....I tried my hand on this drawing of Annette from an old photograph...maybe 1989 when she was in her thirties? I think I established a likeness!!!


this still life is really in first stages....
the owl is coming along, the vase is sad
and I am not good at flowers!!

and then there is the self portrait!!!!

from a photo taken in 1988
(maybe I need to put in more WRINKLES!!!!)

They say that if you put your drawing or painting up to a
mirror you can see the inperfections.
Well, taking a scan of it does the same thing for me..

Mary, remember when you dressed up like me for Halloween???
That is the outfit I have on in this photo,
taken around 1988...the flowered beige and white blouse
and white pants and the HAIRDO and the shell earrings...ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment