Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Friday, April 17, 2009

Back to the drawing board...

In the 1960's-70's I was in my "art" phase and
tried every kind of media possible.
Japanese brush painting, which I really liked.

sketching from life and from books

those little books are my ukelale books




charcoal....




and more pastels....

In the 80's-90's I became interested in geneology and art went out the window!!!! Then came photography and video's and movies....I was lost and still am....and I love it all...Thanks be to God!!!!!!!
Maybe someday the painting bug will bite me again....I'll be another Grandma Moses in my nineties, but doing watercolors, which I've never done...not oils because of George's allergy to paint!!!! Life is an adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment