Fortunately ours......

Fortunately ours......

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

thank you Susan...


Our God daughter, Susan is so faithful about giving gifts at Christmastime.....always unusual and much appreciated. On 2 separate years she gave us bug repellents for our cabin!!! One a pumper and the other bags of liquid, which we still buy and use here at home. Also many things I have not listed here...like flower arrangements and food.

I love this blue and white tea set in my kitchen


a Christmas wreath...beautiful....


She never forgets to send me copies of the ST More talent show


and the Christmas plays


Family movies and Halloween parades....



and any other event.....




my herb wreath...still alive and well!!!!




the latest gift...... a lovely Holy water font

and a mass said in our honor.....




Thanks so much Susan!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment